Reward Yourself with Cosmetic Dentistry
A symbolic pat on your own back is nice, but a real reward is better. You and you alone have been brushing, flossing, and maintaining a good oral home care regimen… even when you’d rather just flop into bed. Don’t you think you deserve some smile sizzle? Give yourself the gift of a great-looking, ego-boosting cosmetic dental procedure!
- Teeth whitening is by far the most popular way to make over a smile. Daily indulgences like drinking tea, coffee, and red wine will gradually stain your teeth. Your toothbrush alone can’t combat aging, medications, or heredity.
- Bonding and veneers are completely natural looking and can correct the appearance and function of cracked, chipped, or unevenly spaced teeth without surgery or braces. Today’s materials are so well-crafted and so translucent that they reflect light like the enamel you were born with.
- White fillings can make your teeth look like you’ve never had a cavity filled, and they may make your teeth stronger as well as immaculate looking.
- Your smile can communicate “natural” even if your teeth have lived life to its fullest. Dentists use crowns to repair severely damaged teeth, and bridges and implants can replace gaps.
- Non-surgical tooth lengthening can reveal your beautiful enamel to re-balance too-short or worn-down teeth.
Go ahead. Reward your great behavior. Ask the dentist about putting some sizzle back into your smile!